Choosing a good domain name for your business website increase your brand visibility, traffic and sales. To find a good domain name for your business is a difficult task, because almost all possible good names are already registered by someone else. so you need to be creative at this point. Some key points when choosing a good domain name for your business is as follows:
1. Use a Brandable domain name that people will remember.
2. Use a discoverable domain name which contains keywords to perform in search results and easy to pronounce.
3. Use a ‘.COM’ domain name. ‘.com’ is the most popular domain name and it is hard to find a good ‘.com’ domain available. It is important to get a ‘.com’ for your business to build a strong brand.
4. Be creative and make your unique name – Choose a creative domain name, because most of the single word domains are already registered, so you have to create your own word by combining two or more words.
5. Your domain name must be short and catchy, most of the top brand names are 5-8 letter words and repeating repeated letters.eg: google, yahoo, volvo, digg etc.